Followers

Sunday, July 25, 2021

Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince: Review & Evaluation Part 1 (Chapter 1-Chapter 6)

"Before I answer you ---- oh yes, Bellatrix, I am going to answer! You can carry my words back to the others who whisper behind my back, and carry false tales of my treachery to the Dark Lord! Before I answer you, I say, let me ask a question in turn. Do you really think that the Dark Lord has not asked me each and every one of those questions? And do you really think that, had I not been able to give satisfactory answers, I would be sitting here talking to you?" - Severus Snape After a long grueling venture through Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, the Riddikulus Crew finally rolls into the next book in the series, book number six, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince! Today we cover Chapter 1 through Chapter 6 in which some wildly important moments occur that set in motion, a long sequence of events that will ultimately culminate throughout the rest of the Harry Potter series. With a Minister to Minister debriefing, a stroll through Spinners End and an attempt at persuading an old teacher out of retirement, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince wastes no time at all diving into key details. So join Chase & Josh as we carry on through this franchise by detailing impactful and favorite moments, drawing attention to potential plot holes and adding some fresh interesting facts that you may have not known before. With a task given to Draco Malfoy by Lord Voldemort, learning Harry will be taking private lessons from Dumbledore, and various murders/disappearances of prominent witches/wizards of the magical community, don't miss out! In the words of Harry Potter, "It could be me next, couldn't it? But if it is," he said fiercely, now looking straight into Dumbledore's blue eyes gleaming in the wandlight, "I'll make sure I take as many Death Eaters with me as I can, and Voldemort too if I can manage it."





No comments:

Post a Comment