Followers

Sunday, July 25, 2021

Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince: Review & Evaluation Part 2 (Chapter 7-Chapter 12)

"I've just said, haven't I? Maybe he doesn't care if I'm qualified. Maybe the job he wants me to do isn't something you need to be qualified for," said Malfoy quietly. It's a pleasure to host you all once again as the Riddikulus Crew slides into Part 2 of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince today, where we will tackle Chapter 7 through Chapter 12! As we stated last week in our episode, this particular book pretty much jumps right into the detail and the action, there is no fluff or long extended build ups in this installment which allows for some amazing content that Chase & Josh get to dive into. Some of the important aspects include; a very illuminating journey on the Hogwarts Express, a surprising new teacher for Defense Against the Dark Arts, a fascinating potion called Felix Felices and the implementation of non-verbal spells. Journey forward with us here at Fact or Fantasy as we keep pushing forward through one of the most acclaimed Fantasy Fiction franchises to ever be created. With Malfoy getting the best of Harry for once, to Harry receiving a secondhand potions book previously owned by someone dubbed the Half Blood Prince, to the private lessons where we take a trip into the pensieve with Dumbledore in which we come across two very old artifacts that were passed down through the descendants of Salazar Slytherin, to a student being cursed in Hogsmeade, don't miss out! In the words of Albus Dumbledore, "I told you everything I know. From this point forth, we shall be leaving the firm foundation of fact and journeying together through the murky marshes of memory into thickets of wildest guesswork. From here on in, Harry, I may be as woefully wrong as Humphrey Belcher, who believed the time was ripe for a cheese cauldron." "But you think you're right?" said Harry. "Naturally I do, but as I have already proven to you, I make mistakes like the next man. In fact, being ---- forgive me ---- rather cleverer than most men, my mistakes tend to be correspondingly huger."




 





No comments:

Post a Comment