Followers

Sunday, July 25, 2021

Interesting Facts with Chase: Bonus Episode Part 6 Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince (Chapter 28-Chapter 30)

"You dare use my own spells against me, Potter? It was I who invented them- I, the Half-Blood Prince! And you'd turn my inventions on me, like your filthy father, would you? I don't think so... no!" ((pg. 604) (Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince)) In this all new episode of Interesting Facts with Chase, Chase closes out the Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince by reviewing some of the most famous spells in the entire series. Stupefy, Patrificus Totalus, Incendio, Levioscorpus, Lumos and Incendio! Remember what their famous practitioners have taught you? Now that you have mastered your spells of years 1-6 let's breakdown a dark artifact that might be a little more challenging to overcome. "I messed up, Harry," said Ron bleakly. "We did like you told us: we checked the Marauder's Map and we couldn't see Malfoy on it, so we thought he must be in the Room of Requirement, so me, Ginny and Neville went to keep watch on it...but Malfoy got past us." "He came out of the room about an hour after we started keeping watch," said Ginny. "He was on his own, clutching that awful shriveled arm-" "His Hand of Glory," said Ron. "Gives light only to the holder remember?" ((pg.617 - pg. 618) (Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince)) Learn the secrets behind the dark artifact the Hand of Glory. Make sure to light your candles, the dark secret lies within a hangman's tale. Closing out the episode Chase grabs an evening edition of The Daily Prophet and reviews the suspects of R.A.B.... It's a fun filled pivotal episode you will not want to miss. The darkness is strong and the nights are long, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. Time to leave Hogwarts and press onward. "I'm not coming back even if it does reopen," said Harry. Ron gaped at him, but Hermione said sadly, "I knew you were going to say that. But what will you do?" ((pg. 650) (Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince)) The train presses on for year 6 of interesting facts next stop is year 7.











No comments:

Post a Comment